Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Essence Nail Art Twins Gabriella and Troy!

Hello my beautiful readers! Today I want to show you another set of Essence Nail Art Twins, Gabriella and Troy. I obtained these in an international swap. I really wish they were available here. They are so cute and so fun!

Gabriella is the base color. It is a medium purple with a hint of a blue shimmer. It looks opaque but I actually needed 3 coats. I love the brush though! It applied well.

Artificial light, no flash.





Can you see the shimmer?

Up next is Troy, which is the glitter topper. I only needed one coat because the glitter covered so well. This time the glitter is smaller, in mostly squares with some hexagons. The colors of the glitter are blue, purple and gold. 

As always, I followed up Troy with a layer of Gelous before adding CND Air Dry topcoat.

Artificial light, no flash.





No comments:

Post a Comment