Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The battle of the multi-colored glitters!

Ok, I admit it. You got me addicted to nail wheels. LOL This is fun, quick and easy! I am really enjoying doing these comparisons for you!

Today I want to show you a comparison of the multi-colored glitters I currently have. I did at one point have Wet N Wild Party of Five Glitters as well, but I sent it to Canada (along with a few extras) for Rebecca to make more Rebecca Likes Cupcakes.

L-R: Sephora by OPI Spark-tacular Top Coat, Ulta Pinata Yada Yada, Milani Gems

L-R: Sephora by OPI Spark-tacular Top Coat 1 coat then 2, Ulta Pinata Yada Yada 1 coat then 2, Milani Gems 1 coat then 2

ONE coat **Sephora by OPI Spark-tacular Top Coat** TWO coats

ONE coat **Ulta Pinata Yada Yada** TWO coats

ONE coat **Milani Gems** TWO coats

Sephora by OPI Spark-tacular Top Coat (two on left), Ulta Pinata Yada Yada (two on right)

Ulta Pinata Yada Yada (two on left), Milani Gems (two on right)


FINAL VERDICT:
These 3 are NOT dupes! While Ulta PYY and Milani Gems are very close, they still are not identical. Sephora Spark-tacular is completely different. It has three different sized glitters while PYY and Gems only have two. Gems seems to cover better and have a thicker clear coat, while PYY seems runny IMO. It is hard to make out ALL of the colors in these glitters, but I see more blue/green/cool colors in Gems and more red/pink/warm colors in PYY.

Which is my favorite? Sephora Spark-tacular of course! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment